Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Victory #4 in 2013...



Tiger, Tiger Tiger Woods…..another amazing tournament full of fist pumps, long putts and the Nike swoosh.  I know that not everybody is a Tiger fan and that’s okay but what he has brought to the 2013 season needs to be noted.   He is a winning machine this season and I think its time for you guys to jump on the bandwagon!!  


In a press conference he stated:  “Am I surprised?”  “No. I know a lot of people in this room thought I was done. But I’m not.”  There’s no blood loss between Sergio Garcia and Tiger Woods in two interviews Sergio was quoted saying:  “He’s not the nicest guy on tour.”  And “We don’t enjoy each other’s company. You don’t need to be a rocket engineer to figure that out.”




Best dress over the weekend in my books would be Sergio Garcia on Sunday.  His grey pants with the pink grey and white top was simply perfect.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment