Booking a tee time is very important for the golfer. Not only does it guarantee your start time to be as close to your tee time as possible but it also allows the golf course to know when they need personal in the Pro Shop and on course.
How to book a tee time:
1. Call the golf course of your choosing and let them know you would like to book a tee time.
2. You will then be asked what day and time you are hoping for. Its important to note that most golf courses allow you to book 5-7 days in advanced so prime time tee times can be taking very quickly so if you don’t get exactly what you are looking for you will know for next time that you need to book sooner.
3. After time and date have been selected you will need to let them know how many players will be playing on that day.
4. You will then be asked for name and possible a credit card number to hold your spot.
5. Please remember to let the golf course know if you will be needing power carts for your round.
6. Between booking your tee time and the day before your round be sure to call the Pro Shop to let them know if you have any cancellations.