Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Extreme Putting Video...

Today's post is a lot different from my others because it’s of a video.  
This video is extremely near and dear to my heart because I know the guys who put this together. 
Back in College Nick, Korey, Isaac with the help from Jarret who shot and produced it took time out of their very important studies to bring you the coolest extreme putting I have ever seen.  
Let it be known that the house they shot this video in has never been as clean as the day they shot this.


After watching this you can all come to the realization of why College was some of the best days of my life.  Each of the gentlemen that put this video together has left a mark in my life that allows me to watch this with great memories. 

Thank you boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment