Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Victory # 79....

Tiger Woods holds the Gary Player Cup trophy after the Final Round of the World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational in Akron, Ohio. Woods won the tournament with a score of -15.


















I want to apologize to all the Tiger Woods fans out there for putting a “jinks” on Tiger Woods at the British Open.  This week I decided not to cover the Bridgestone Classic PGA Tournament and instead recap what I was hoping would be Tiger Woods 8th win at this event.  Well Tiger Woods fans HE DID IT!!!! I am beyond excited that not only did he win but he kicked total butt this past weekend making birdie after birdie and lighting up the course.  No one was even close in contention.  Id like to give a shout out to my Dad since he is one of those Tiger haters….TIGER WON!!!

After his round Tiger was quoted: “As blustery as it was, it was going to be really hard for someone to shoot 62 or 63," Woods said. "If I didn't give any shots away and played my game and shot even par or better, I'd force these guys to go and shoot something super low on a golf course that wasn't going to give it up under these conditions."  It takes a true champion to not blow a major lead like the one Tiger had all weekend!  The victory was Woods' 79th on the PGA Tour, drawing him within three of Snead's record 82 triumphs.

My favourite part of his interview came when he talked about his children.  His children are at an age where they understand the difference between a birdie and a par he told reporters.  The fact that they ask him constantly is he in first, if not why are you not winning is hilarious.

In honour of Tiger Woods big victory the video below showcases Tiger Woods fist pumps!! GO TIGER GO!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment