Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

What's In My Bag.....


With the July edition of What's In My Bag we have Ladies Club Champion Maureen Peet filling us in on everything she keeps handy in her golf bag:

My driver is a Calloway Razr X with a loft of 10.5

New this year (still struggling with it) is a 3 wood Calloway Big Bertha

Then I have a 9,7,5 wood a 6,5 hybrid, a S,P,7,8,9 irons .. All of these clubs are also Calloway Razr X.

I also have a Calloway 60 degree club ( stole from my husband)

Putter is a Odyssey blade.

Attached to my Cobra bag (won in a couples tournament) is my Bushnell, a towel, and my Goderich Sunset tag.

In my bag compartments I have...

Titliest "56" ProV1x golf balls imprinted with "Hit 'em straight"

Extra tees, extra gloves (I like ones where half of my fingers are exposed)

Hank Haney practice weight

Cleaning brush

Sunscreen and bug spray

Hand sanitizer, deodorant, hair brush, bandages, spare contact lenses

Ball retriever

I have a double ziplock bag for extra tees, pencils, ball markers

I carry a Under Armour long sleeve shirt and a extra jacket

Maureen Peet is an avid golfer who plays in numerous tournaments throughout the summer months.   (Hopefully John doesn't read the part about her 60 degree!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment