Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Whats In My Bag...

For the monthly blog post regarding “What’s In My Bag.”  Today’s post features Dave Meriam a previous member of the PGA of Canada and our newest Club Champion.
Dave’s Bag- Regular Round
  • Titleist ap 2- 5 iron to pw
  • Titleist vokey 54 58 degree wedges
  • All irons 2 degrees flat Cobra baffler 20 and 23 degree hybrids
  • Taylor made R1 driver 11 degree Rbz 3 wood
  • Odyssey 2 ball white hot 32 inch
  • Prov 1x golf ball
  • Two gloves,
  • Tees,
  • Orange divot tool,
  • Titleist ball marker
  • Water bottle
  • Power aide
  • Pink sharpie
  • Two towels
  • Either banana or trail mix
  • Dave’s Bag- Tournament Round
    Prov 1x golf ball marked with pink line through the v1x and 15 on the other side
  • Two or three gloves
  • Long sleeve coat or rain jacket
  • Toque
  • Pink sharpie
  • Pea nut butter sandwich
  • Water and Power-aid
  • Two towels
  • Orange divot tool
  • Titleist ball marker
  • Always extra score card (yardages)
  • Banana or trail mix
  • Umbrella
I use a ping carry bag and use a bag boy 4 wheel cart. On days where the carry bag won't do I have a large Titleist bag that I use. I also always start with a heavy club for warm up but it doesn't go in the bag. I also have 1 pink ball and 1 yellow ball to use around the practice green gets people talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment